Actually though, what does a fox say?

Wow, as it would turn out, time flies! These past two weeks have been a blur. I honestly don’t remember very much so here’s a bunch of random things that happened recently.


I just got the transfer doc and I’m going to be staying here in Portland, but Elder Tuvell is going to come to be my companion. I’m very excited because I was hoping to stay in Portland for another transfer.

Elder Funk and I helped a brother in his ward move two giant pallets of pellets and filled up his entire trailer and that was a ton of fun.

Susan expressed a desire to be baptized which was awesome however it might still be a while because she still has a lot to be taught also because she just wants to be baptized because we’re a good Church and we want to make sure she’s fully able to continue making progress on the covenant path once she’s baptized.

Our car finally got the oil change it deserves so now it’s healthy and ready to go unless it’s out of gas.

We had interviews with President this week and they went really well. President is an amazing and very kind person and I’m honored to be serving under his guidance and counsel. 

Went on exchanges with the District Leader and also on Exchanges with the Zone Leaders. Elder Satteson and I ate at a sit down Mexican restaurant and it was so good! I haven’t had authentic Mexican food since my time in Nashua so it was pretty nice. While on exchanges with Elder Heath we visited the Garmin company's globe dubbed “Eartha” It’s the biggest spinning globe in the world (or at least it was at some point, there’s a world record plaque on a wall). As were finishing exchanges we saw a fox running across the parking lot which was insanely cool to see.

At some point in the past two weeks our district held a district finding activity. It was a ton of fun. Initially we were planning on setting up a hot chocolate stand, but it was raining and below freezing so there was nobody around so instead we partnered up on mini exchanges and went street contacting in random directions. Something pretty cool that happened was that Elder Murray and I accidentally ran into Elder Funk and Elder Taylor and as we were talking with them about our progress so far, we saw a man crossing the road. We invited him to learn about the gospel and he said his name was Emmanuel and that he wanted to and seemed really excited about it, so we ended up talking with him for about 10 minutes. He speaks really good English, but his main language is French. So that was a pretty cool experience.

Overall, the past 2 weeks have been good and also quick. I can’t wait to talk to you all next week. Goodbye for now!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

🎵I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight!!!🎵

Ok, these past few P-days have been crazy packed so here's a blitzed email to prove I'm still alive! The work is beginning to finall...