🎡I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight!!!🎡

Ok, these past few P-days have been crazy packed so here's a blitzed email to prove I'm still alive! The work is beginning to finally pick up again after two weeks of slowness but this week is busy so hooray!!!

Last week was occupied with attempts to catch a certain furry creature we dubbed "Elder Mickey." Yeah, we had a rat, but we got him though!!! 


We finally had a friend come to church for the first time in a while. Welles was able to come to Stake Conference this week and I was so happy to see him. He said that he really enjoyed it.


We started meeting with a man named Sean Romney, he's a member who reached out to us asking for us to come study scripture with him. He hasn't come to church in a while but I've met him before! He came to the ward Trunk or Treat way back in my second transfer and he's finally following up and meeting missionaries again! I'm satisfied in knowing that I was able to get something started so long ago rolling, we're now meeting with him every Friday.


We had Bishop's storehouse which was a ton of fun and all the missionaries were singing Disney songs as we were filling the orders, we had to pass the time somehow. πŸ€£


We went to the Mpingas the other night as a district and that was really good, they had pork ribs, beans, and rice.


Will is coming to church frequently now so I find comfort in knowing that I was able to help him return to following our savior more fully!


Last P-day we played chair soccer which was a ton of fun and the one game lasted for over an hour and a half, in the end Elder Baker won but I got third though which was fun. πŸ˜„


Elder Tuvell and I have been playing some Dungeons & Dragons in our free time Which has been a ton of fun. (That's what all the random assorted dice and coins are.🀣)
Hopefully I'll be able to get a weekly in next week but God be with you until I write again. πŸ˜πŸ«°πŸΌ











No comments:

Post a Comment

🎡I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight!!!🎡

Ok, these past few P-days have been crazy packed so here's a blitzed email to prove I'm still alive! The work is beginning to finall...