Hehe, now I have three sets of grandparents.😏

Ok, to be completely honest nothing happened two weeks ago and this last week was rough and nothing happened either. I was very stressed out recently but I'm doing better now.

The Davies left for home today and they are going to be missed greatly. They've lived here in the Portland ward for over a year and now they're heading back home to Utah. I am so thankful for all they have done for me in my 5 months here with them. I never knew it was possible to have three sets of grandparents but now I've gained another Grandma and Grandpa.

Our new district is absolutely HUGE!!! At last district council we had 17 missionaries sitting in the same room! We had a piñata and we destroyed it which was a ton of fun. We also had burritos which were very tasty. 

I decided I want to listen to every General Conference talk in the Gospel Library app. So I traveled back in time 1971 and began my journey. I find it so awesome that the very first recorded General Conference Talk is titled "Out of the Darkness". It's given by Joseph Fielding Smith and it pretty much summarizes all the core doctrines and truths of our church. It doesn't cover everything but it lays down a very broad foundation with very clear and simple language. It's crazy to see that our prophets now days are still preaching and teaching the same true doctrines as they did 52 years ago!

I would like to add my voice to all who have joined the Prophets and Apostles in saying, "I know that this church is true." We the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints contain the truths and doctrines taught by Jesus Christ. Now more than ever is the time to strengthen ourselves spiritually. I would like to invite all to read their scriptures and wax strong in their faith. God is with us and miracles have not ceased in this world, in fact they are around us in countless ways. I so testify with love and hope, in the name of Jesus Christ, our savior, Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment

🎵I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight!!!🎵

Ok, these past few P-days have been crazy packed so here's a blitzed email to prove I'm still alive! The work is beginning to finall...