I Broke Myself Yet Again

Yeah, haha I sprained my wrist yesterday and so this weekly is going to be shorter because it is taking me ages to type up anything. Elder Taylor threw a soccer ball and I hit it with my hand which overextended the tendons there and now my right wrist and hand are swollen. So learn from me and don’t go around punching flying objects.


Transfer News! I’m staying in Portland for a fourth transfer and Elder Tuvell and I will be companions again! Although we still need to pack up because we are switching apartments with the English Elders because they're a trio now and are going to need the extra space.

Not a ton happened this week because Elder Tuvell got really sick and went a full 24 hours without sleep and also went a day and a half without any food. We were kind of just grounded for most of the week.

The only real main event of the week was one day Brother Bassford asked us if we would like to come help his friend from Colorado move in. So Elder Tuvell and I got to build a very nice looking cabinet!

but yeah that’s my week! I hope you all have an amazing week! I’ll talk to you all in 6 days! Au revoir!











No comments:

Post a Comment

🎵I'm back, back, back from the dead tonight!!!🎵

Ok, these past few P-days have been crazy packed so here's a blitzed email to prove I'm still alive! The work is beginning to finall...